Welcome To Kota
Kota formerly known as Kotah, is the 25th largest district in the northern Indian state of Rajasthan. It is located 240 kilometers (149 mi) south of state capital, Jaipur. Situated on the banks of Chambal River, and has been identified as a counter-magnet city for the National Capital Region to attract migrants and develop as an alternative centre of growth to Delhi. It is 47th most populous city of India.
Kota is famous for its coaching institutes for engineering and medical entrance exams. It is also called "Education City of India".
The city is the trade centre for an area in which millet, wheat, rice, pulses, coriander, and oilseeds are grown; industries include cotton and oilseed milling, textile weaving, distilling, dairy, manufacture of metal handcrafts, fertilizers, chemicals and engineering equipment.
The town of Kota was once the part of the erstwhile Rajput kingdom of Bundi. It became a separate princely state in the 17th century. Apart from the several monuments that reflect the glory of the town, Kota is also known for its palaces and gardens.
News / Events / Tender
- Account Assistant & Junior Technical Assistant Vacancy 2017-18 (1254-29-11-17.pdf, 1014479 Bytes, pdf)
- CYBERCAFE JAMABANDI NAKAL LICENCE
- Bank's Service Area Plan
- Input Subsidy Saction Orders
- Zila Parishad Press Vigyapti
- NREGA Vacancy
- Government Order for Silicosis Disease Victims
- Order Regarding Typing Test for Newly Appointed Ministrial Services Employees(Anukampatmak)
- Training Order for newly recruited Patwari of Kota District
- JTA & Accounts Assistant Cut Off Marks Percentage
- Provisional Merit List of Accounts Assistant (2017-18)
- Provisional Merit List of JTA(2017-18)
- Order Regarding Land for Arbana Techno Park
Loading Feed Data...